Following the Easter break, the Royal diary is slowly filing up, with Princess Anne once again out in force across all parts of the UK. Is there a Royal visit near you this week?
– The Princess Royal will visit the China Fleet Country Club in Saltash, Cornwall, for its 25th Anniversary. Heading to Falmouth, Princess Anne will visit Turn to Starboard and launch the Spirit of Falmouth at the Marina.
– The Duke of Kent, patron of the National Army Museum, will host a reception at St. James’s Palace.
– Princess Anne will visit Heap and Partners Ltd in Merseyside on the occasion of its 150th Anniversary. She
will also open the new Liverpool Wastewater Treatment Works at Sandon Dock.
– The Princess Royal, who is Colonel-in-Chief, Royal Corps of Signals, will visit 10th Signal Regiment, St. George’s Barracks, Oxfordshire, before paying the Save the Children Bookshop a visit, as the charity’s president. As Commandant-in-Chief of the First Aid Nursing Yeomanry (Princess Royal’s Volunteer Corps), Anne will also attend a reception at Clothworkers’ Hall, London.
– The Princess Royal will open Citizens Advice North East Lincolnshire in Grimsby, as patron of The National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux. In Skegness, Anne will visit the Derbyshire Children’s Holiday Centre, before opening the new entrance and reception building at the Skegness Water Leisure Park.
– Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester is to visit Claymills Victorian Pumping Station, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, and then visit the Staffordshire Regiment Museum at DMS Whittington. Finally the Duke will unveil the Donor Family Network’s Memorial at the National Arboretum.
– The Duke of Kent, as chancellor of the University of Surrey, will attend the Higher Degree Ceremony at Guildford Cathedral.
– A reception at St James’s Palace will see Princess Alexandra present the Alzheimer’s Society People Awards as their Royal patron.
– The Princess Royal will be in Gwynedd, Wales to attend the 2016 Youth National Championships in her role as president of the Royal Yachting Association.
– The Duke of Edinburgh, who is Captain General of the Royal Marines, will attend the Mountbatten Festival of Music at the Royal Albert Hall.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will leave the UK from Heathrow airport, to travel to Mumbai on a scheduled overnight flight.
– William and Catherine begin their tour of India; watch the site for updates.