– The Duke of York is visiting the Middle East after his tour of Australia.
– The Duke of Gloucester will open the new building at Downlands Community School, Hassocks, West Sussex; unveil the Art Trail Project in Burgess Hill, followed by a reception at Burgess Hill Town Council; present The Queen’s Award for Enterprise to the International Trade and Innovation to Servecorp Aviation Security in Crawley.
– The Duke of Kent will visit William Cook Cast Products, Sheffield; Naylor Industries Limited, Barnsley; and Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit St Paul’s Hostel, Hillborough, Worcester, and visit Worcestershire NHS Breast Cancer Haven, Worcestershire Royal Hospital, as president of the Breast Cancer Haven Guardians. Sophie is also to go to Newstarts in Bromsgrove.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the Construction Youth Trust, will attend a reception to launch a new strategy at 20 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair; Prince Richard will also open the Guild Shop at King George V building, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, as patron of the guild
– The Duke of Kent, president of the Council, will attend the King Edward VII Hospital (Sister Agnes) Autumn Reception at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
– The Prince of Wales will meet Dr Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister as he arrives in Valletta, Malta. Prince Charles will visit The Pro-Cathedral and Collegiate Church of Saint Paul to hear about restoration works and officially open the refurbished undercroft, and attend the 75th Anniversary Commemorations of the awarding of The George Cross to the Island of Malta in St. George Square.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will open the extension to Aberdeen International Airport’s terminal, and attend a Harvest Festival celebration, ‘Harvest Time for Everyone: Giving and Sharing’, at Aboyne Academy.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex will visit Brunei on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen for the Golden Jubilee celebrations for His Majesty, The Sultan of Brunei.
– The Princess Royal, Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Corps of Signals, will attend a reception to mark the 50th Anniversary of 81 Signal Squadron at BT Tower, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Masons, will present The Duke of Gloucester Awards in the Priory Church of St Bartholomew the Great, London.
– The Prince of Wales will deliver the keynote speech at the ‘Our Ocean’ conference in Valletta, Malta, and meet young people supported by Prince’s Trust International there.
– The Princess Royal has as busy day. As patron of the National Pony Society, Anne will attend the Mountain and Moorland Championship at the Horse of the Year Show, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, and attend the Dedication of the Townswomen’s Guilds Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum, Staffs, as patron of the Townswomen’s Guilds. She will also open a new logistics ‘Super Hub’ for Palletforce Limited, in Burton-on-Trent, and head to HMP Manchester, as patron of the National Association of Official Prison Visitors.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Tithe Barn and open the new Anthony Best Dynamics Ltd factory in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire; Great Chalfield Manor, Atworth; and present The Queen’s Award for Enterprise to the International Trade to Glentham Life Sciences Limited, Corsham.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the International Musicians Seminar Prussia Cove Concert at Wigmore Hall, London, as their patron.
– The Princess Royal, patron of Lattitude Global Volunteering, will attend a reception at Leonard Cheshire Alne Hall, York, and will open a new Citizens Advice Bureau as the association’s patron, as well as attending a lunch at Jack Berry House in Malton, as patron of The Injured Jockeys Fund