As the weather warms up, the Royal Family begin to host the famous garden parties at Buckingham Palace; Prince Edward will be in Italy, The Duke of Cambridge in Oxford and Princess Anne spends a number of days in Yorkshire.
– Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh will attend a dinner in honour of The Queen’s 90th birthday at the Travellers Club, London, in his role as the club’s patron.
– Prince Harry is still in Florida for the Invictus Games
– Princess Anne, The Princess Royal, will open a new Stable Block at the Washington Riding Centre in Washington, Tyne and Wear as president of Riding for the Disabled Association. Anne also launch the sail trainee programme for the 2018 Tall Ships Races at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland and will be attending a workshop followed by a reception at HMS Calliope in Tyne and Wear, as patron of the Cranfield Trust.
– Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex will be in Bologna, Italy, in his capacity as chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation.
– Sophie, Countess of Wessex, is to hold a meeting as patron of Lions Clubs International.
– The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh are to host the first garden party of the year at Buckingham Palace. They will be joined by The Countess of Wessex and Princess Alexandra.
– The Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, are to attend a service at St Martin-in-the-Fields to support the Victoria and George Cross Association, of which Charles is president; this will be followed by a tea party at St James’s Palace.
– The Invictus Games continue for Prince Harry.
– The Earl of Wessex will be in Modena, Italy, for the DofE Award.
– Sophie, as chairman of Women in Business (promoting The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award), will attend a meeting in London and also hold a meeting at Buckingham Palace for Meningitis Now, of which she is patron.
– Up in Yorkshire, Princess Anne will visit Airedale International Airconditioning Limited, Green Withens Scout Centre, Rishworth, and Green Withens Reservoir as president of the Royal Yachting Association. As patron of The Royal College of Midwives, the Princess will visit Bradford Birth Centre, then head to a 20th anniversary celebration at Leeds Carers Centre, as president of the Carers Trust Later, she will attend a dinner for the Jessica Bethell House Charitable Foundation at York Racecourse.
– Prince Charles (Duke of Rothesay in Scotland) will attend the Kirking of the Scottish Parliament at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh, followed by a reception at Parliament Hall.
– Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, will reopen Oxford University’s Weston Library, one of the
institute’s Bodleian Libraries and visit Magdalen College to open the new Longwall Library. William will also open the Blavatnik Scool of Government in the city.
– Prince Harry will still be at the Invictus Games in Orlando
– The Princess Royal will be in Yorkshire and London. Anne will open a new Arena at Rossington Hall, Northern Racing College in Doncaster, as president of Riding for the Disabled Association; she will also open the renovated Ulley Sailing Club at Ulley Country Park, Sheffield, before heading to London to attend the UK launch of the 2016 Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary Festival at Fishmongers’ Hall, London. Later, as founder’s patron of the Benenden Trust, Anne will hold a dinner at St. James’s Palace.
– Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, will visit St. Catherine’s Lifeboat Station, Jersey, as their president. He will also appear at St. Helier Lifeboat Station, as their president and visit the Lifeguard Unit, La Grande Route des Mielles in the same capacity.
– Princess Alexandra will attend a concert given by the Vienna Piano Trio at St Lawrence’s Church, Hungerford, Berkshire.
– The Duke of Kent will attend a dinner at Government House, Guernsey.
– Prince Charles will attend the ‘Global Leaders Conference on One Health and Antimocrobial Resistance’ at The Royal Society, London.
– Camilla, as president of Barnardo’s, will host a garden party at Buckingham Palace to mark the charity’s 150th anniversary. Princess Alexandra and The Duchess of Gloucester will also attend.
– The Invictus Games finish today, with Prince Harry returning home shortly after.
– Sophie is to attend a Church Service and reception at Ascot Priory Church, Ascot.
– Princess Anne will attend a celebration for The Queen’s 90th Birthday at Windsor Castle, and attend the Committee of Wardens Meeting, General Court Meeting and Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall, London, as Renter Warden of the company. That evening, Anne will be at a reception at Saddlers’ Hall, London, for her presidency with the Riding for the Disabled Association.
– The Duke of Kent will visit St. Peter Port Lifeboat Station, Guernsey, as their president. Likewise, he will be at Alderney Lifeboat Station, before heading back to London for a concert at Central Hall Westminster, as president of the Royal Choral Society.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex will be at the Royal Windsor Horse Show at the castle for The Queen’s 90th birthday celebrations.
– Anne, as Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps, will visit Keevil Airfield on the occasion of the 100th Anniversary of the first operational use of the Air Despatch capability, in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.