Interested in writing for us? The Crown Chronicles is always on the lookout for Royal and history fans to expand the team.
The Crown Chronicles wants to continue to expand the team, with new reporters and history bloggers for the site. If you have a spare hour or two each week, we would like to hear from you!
Applicants must have excellent written English skills (though it need not be your first language) and a keen interest in the Royal Family, be it the British Monarchy or a European family; if applying for a blogger position, a passion for one or more areas of British history is necessary.
No previous journalistic/professional writing experience required – we will help you learn the ropes.
Responsibilities of a reporter:
- Writing at least one news article per week
- Researching background information pertaining to your assigned story
- Adhering to confidentiality and embargo rules, as set out by the Palace
- The chance to represent the site at official Royal engagements
Responsibilities for history bloggers:
- Researching and writing articles on topic areas of your choice
- Minimum of two articles per month
Your work will be viewed by more than 60,000 people from across the globe each month, with the opportunity to attend Royal engagements on behalf of TCC, if you are based in the UK.
Unfortunately, The Crown Chronicles is not in a position to pay its writers – we all do it for the love of the job, be it the passion for history, or sharing the work of the Royal Family.
For more information, or to apply for a position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org