– The Duchess of Cornwall will attend the Women of Year Lunch, at the InterContinental, Mayfair, and visit the Royal Academy of Arts to launch the RA250 Friends Membership scheme at Burlington House, as patron of the Friends of the Royal Academy.
– The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Charities Forum Event at Paddington Station.
– The Duke of York, Chairman of The Outward Bound Trust, will host an Education Forum at Buckingham Palace. Prince Andrew will also attend a Financial Services dinner in the capital.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the English Rural Housing Association, will attend a Rural Housing Partnerships Conference, Pittville Pump Room, Cheltenham, and attend the ‘Global Anaesthesia: A Platform for Development’ Seminar, Churchill House, London, as patron of the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Finally, Princess Anne is to attend a Reception at Gibraltar House, London, in her capacity as Royal Patron of the Gibraltar International Literary Festival.
– The Queen will give a reception to mark the launch of The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will host a reception to celebrate the launch of the Our Amazing People campaign at Clarence House, as patron of the Royal Voluntary Service (RVS). Camilla will also present the Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2017 and attend a reception and dinner at the Guildhall, London.
– The Earl of Wessex, patron of the British Paralympic Association, will hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace, and attend a dinner at Skinners Hall, as an Honorary Liveryman of The Worshipful Company of Fuellers. Prince Edward, patron of the Tennis and Rackets Association, will attend the Inter Livery Real Tennis Competition at The Queen’s Club, West Kensington.
– The Princess Royal, Prime Warden of the Fishmongers’ Company, will attend a Court Dinner at the Clothworkers’ Company, Clothworkers Hall, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit: the Vindolanda Trust, Chesterholm Museum, Hexham, Northumberland; Standing Stone Farm, Matfen, Newcastle upon Tyne; Samling at Matfen Hall Hotel; and Osbit Engineering, Riding Mill.
– Princess Alexandra, patron of the Lady Margaret School Centenary, will attend a service in Westminster Abbey
– The Duchess of Cornwall will open the new Sultan Nazrin Shah Centre, Worcester College, Oxford, with Sultan Nazrin Shah of Perak himself.
– The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the graduation ceremony for Coach Core apprentices; the location has not been announced.
– The Duke of York, patron of Harwell Campus, will host a reception at St. James’s Palace.
– The Princess Royal, Chancellor of the University of London, will open the Emily Wilding Davison Building at Royal Holloway, Egham, Surrey, and attend the ‘Beyond Crime: Back on Track’ Conference at the Kassam Stadium, Oxford, as president of Victim Support. Anne will also attend a ball at the Banqueting House, Whitehall, as patron of Sense International.
– The Duke of Kent will visit the National Forest Company, Leicestershire, and visit Qualvis Packaging Limited, Thurmanston, Leicestershire.
– The Queen, Captain General, will review The King’s Troop Royal Horse Artillery in Hyde Park, on the occasion of their 70th Anniversary.
– The Princess Royal, Royal Patron of MND Scotland, will attend a reception at the City Chambers, George Square, Glasgow, and open the new Deafblind Scotland Learning and Development Centre, Field of Dreams, Kirkintilloch, Dunbartonshire. Princess Anne is to attend a dinner at the Trades Hall of Glasgow Trust, as patron of the Grand Antiquity Society of Glasgow.
– The Duke of Gloucester will present The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade to Advanced Insulation Limited, Hardwicke, Gloucestershire, and will visit Gloucester Cathedral as patron of the Project Pilgrim Phase 2. Prince Richard will also visit Flexmort Limited, Barnswood Point, Gloucestershire.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will open Stick ‘n’ Step’s new Centre in Runcorn, Cheshire; visit Hammond School, Hoole Bank, Chester, to mark their centenary; present The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service to the Neuromuscular Centre in Woodford Lane West, Winsford.
– The Duke of Kent will hold a dinner for the University of Surrey at Buckingham Palace, as their Chancellor.
– The Princess Royal will visit Lawrie and Symington Limited to mark the 150th Anniversary of the Livestock Auction Market, Muirglen, Lanark, and visit the Rutherglen and Cambuslang Citizens Advice Bureau to mark the 50th Anniversary at Kyle Court, Cambusland, Lanarkshire, as patron of the Scottish Bereau.
The Princess Royal
– The Duke of Kent, patron of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, will attend a concert at the Royal Festival Hall, London. He will be joined by his sister, Princess Alexandra, who is patron of the London Philharmonic Choir.