– The Duke of York will land in Australia to begin an 11-day tour.
– The Earl of Wessex, as Royal Honorary Colonel of The Royal Wessex Yeomanry, will attend the annual training exercise in Sennelager, Germany.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit West Cornwall Women’s Aid, Greenmarket, Penzance, Krowji Creative Hub, West Park, Redruth, and Bosence Farm Community, Townsend.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies, will attend a dinner.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit Coastline Housing, Plover’s Field, Sithney, Harbour Lights Fish and Chip Shop, Falmouth, and HM Coastguard Station, Falmouth.
– Princess Alexandra will attend the UK Falkland Islands Trust Symposium at Kew Gardens at Kew Gardens, Richmond, as their patron.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit the Patchworking Garden Project, Aviva Plc (formerly Friends Life), Sports Ground, Dorking, as well as Connevans Limited, Merstham, and open the new Lower School Building at Epsom College. Lastly, he will visit the restored Barn at the Royal Automobile Club, Epsom.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, patron of the Enham Trust, will visit the Headquarters in Andover, as well as the Army Families Federation HQ in Andover, also as their patron.
– The Earl of Wessex, trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a business network reception at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea, as well as a business profile event at Soughton Hall, Flintshire. Prince Edward’s day will also include him attending an activity day at Mostyn Hall, Deeside Sixth Form College, Flintshire, and visit Theatr Clwyd, Flintshire.
– The Countess of Wessex, Honorary President of LEAF, will attend a Public Engagement Conference at Sainsbury’s Headquarters, in London.
– The Princess Royal will attend 10th Anniversary celebrations and open STEM laboratories at the University of Cumbria, and as president of the UK Fashion and Textile Association, will visit Lochcarron of Scotland to mark their 70th Anniversary, Roxburgh. Anne is to open the new Glasshouse at JG Shanks and Son, Standhill Farm Cottage, Hawick, Roxburgh.
– The Earl of Wessex, trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a volunteering event at the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Camarthenshire.
– The Princess Royal, Prime Warden of the Fishmongers’ Company, will chair the Committee of Wardens Meeting and attend a Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Vice-President of Lepra, will attend a dinner at Edinburgh Castle.
– The Duke of Kent will visit the National Trust ‘Back to Backs’, Birmingham; Weston Beamor; and A Perry and Company (Hinges) in Cradley Heath.
– Prince Harry will host the Invictus Games in Toronto.
– The Princess Royal, Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Corps of Signals, will visit Headquarters Royal Signals and 11th (Royal School of Signals) Signal Regiment, Blandford Camp, Dorset.