It is rather a quiet week for the Royal Family – it seems they are steeling themselves for the hectic month of June, when we have Trooping the Colour, Order of the Garter Service and Royal Ascot!
-The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend the Gorcers’ Company Annual Feast to commemorate the formation of the Company at Mansion House, London; Prince Richard is an Honorary Freeman.
– Princess Alexandra, will visit Queen Alexandra’s House Association, London, as their president.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend a dinner at Haseley Court, Little Milton, Oxford. The Duke is a Royal Patron of the Blenheim Palace Festival of Literature, Film and Music.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the Chairman’s Dinner at the Cavalry and Guards Club, Mayfair, London, as president.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Grand Prior of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, will attend a Service to commemorate the Centenary of the Bombing of the St. John Ambulance Brigade Hospital at Étaples at the Priory Church of St. John, London.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the Royal Forth Yacht Club, will take the salute at 150th Anniversary Sail Past, Granton Harbour, Edinburgh.