It will be a relatively quiet week on the royal engagement front, with appearances mainly of The Queen, Prince Philip and Prince Harry in the royal diary.
– The Queen will attend the “Not Forgotten” Association Garden Party at Buckingham Palace, hosted by Prince Harry.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will hold a reception at St. James’s Palace as patron of the Air League.
– Prince Harry will attend the launch of the team selected to represent the UK at the Invictus Games Toronto 2017
– Princess Alexandra will open the Arundel Museum Gallery, Arundel, West Sussex, and visit St Mary’s House and Gardens, Steyning, West Sussex.
– The Queen will attend a luncheon at Drapers’ Hall to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Her Majesty’s appointment as a Freeman.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will hold an afternoon reception at Buckingham Palace as patron of London Youth
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the Finals of The Queen Elisabeth Competition “Cello” at the Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels.
– The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will give a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of Kent will present The Duke of Kent Medal at a ceremony at St. James’s Palace as Deputy Colonel-In-Chief.
– Prince Harry will attend an Action for Aids reception.