This week sees the first garden party of the year, while The Earl of Wessex his heading for an Eastern European series of visits, and The Duke of Kent is off to Greece for engagements associated with the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
– The Prince of Wales, patron of Combat Stress will attend a reception to mark the charity’s centenary at St James’s Palace. He will also launch their ‘At Ease’ appeal, which aims to provide more technology-based and community-focused support for veterans with mental health issues.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex will hold a reception for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award at Buckingham Palace. Prince Edward is a Trustee and Sophie is Chair of the Women in Business Committee.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, will attend the Commonwealth Study Conference Leaders Conference Opening Reception at Marlborough House, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a Lecture entitled “Queen Victoria”, followed by a Dinner at the Athenaeum, London.
– The Duke of Kent, patron of the Newbury Spring Festival, will attend a concert at Highclere Castle, Newbury, Berkshire.
– The Duchess of Cambridge will visit a D-Day Exhibition at Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes.
– The Duke of Cambridge, President of United for Wildlife, will attend a joint meeting of the United for Wildlife taskforces for the financial and transport sector at The Royal Geographical Society, London.
– The Countess of Wessex will hold a reception for Disability Inclusion at St James’s Palace. She will also attend a reception at Google, King’s Cross Campus as president of Girlguiding.
– The Earl of Wessex will visit Slovenia.
– The Princess Royal, patron of Livability, will attend a reception for supporters in London. Princess Anne will also attend the Meat Business Women Conference at Painters’ Hall, London, and attend a dinner at Lambeth Palace as Founders’ Patron, Benenden School.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Cellbond Limited, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire; Macmillan Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital; 42 Technology Limited, St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
– The Queen will host a garden party at Buckingham Palace.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend the Chartered Management Institute President’s Gold Medal and Lifetime Achievement Award Dinner at Kensington Palace.
– The Earl of Wessex will visit North Macedonia.
– The Princess Royal will attend a gala dinner to celebrate the restoration of the Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College, London. She will also join the CSC Leaders study tour groups in London as President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit St Mary’s Church, Luton, to mark their 800th anniversary, Bedford School, and Wardown House Museum and Gallery, Luton.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron of the Florence Nightingale Foundation, will attend a Commemoration Service held jointly with the Cavell Nurses’ Trust who are celebrating the Centenary of the reinternment of Nurse Edith Cavell in Westminster Abbey.
– The Duchess of Cornwall, Patron of The Charleston Trust, will open the restored barns and new galleries following the completion of the Charleston Centenary Project in Firle, Lewes. Camilla will also mark Jamie’s Farm’s 10th anniversary and open their new farm in Lewes, as the organisation’s patron, and attend the East Sussex Women of the Year Lunch at The American Express Community Stadium in Falmer; she is their honorary patron. The Duchess of Cornwall will additionally visit Ridgeview Wine Estate, Ditchling Common, as President of Wine GB.
– The Earl of Wessex will visit Croatia.
– The Princess Royal, Trustee Of Council of St. George’s House, will attend the Annual Council Meeting, Annual Lecture and Dinner, St. George’s House, Windsor Castle. Anne will also attend the Annual General Meeting at Trinity House as patron of the Royal Alfred Seafarers’ Society.
– Princess Alexandra will attend a reception and dinner to launch the Richmond Park Heritage Centre, Surrey.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, will attend the Commonwealth Study Conference Leaders Final Day at the Crowne Plaza Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
– The Countess of Wessex will open the new facilities at Marden Sports Club, Tonbridge, Kent.
– The Princess Royal, Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons), will attend the departure from Windsor Freedom Parade and Luncheon at Windsor Guildhall.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, will lay a wreath at Phaleron Cemetery, Athens, Greece. He will also visit Hellenic Naval Ship Averof and Hellenic Naval Ship Olympias.
– The Duke of Kent, Grand Master, will open the Order of St. Michael and St. George Exhibition at The Palace of St. Michael and St. George, Kerkira, Greece. Prince Edward will also attend a Service at the Holy Trinity Church to Celebrate the Bicentenary of the Order of St. Michael and St. George,