This week is a little quiet on the engagement front, as it is Royal Ascot! Most members of the Royal Family take a short break at this time, enabling them to attend the popular racing event near Windsor.
– The Queen, will attend a Service for the Order of the Garter at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. She is expected to be joined by other senior Royals as well as Their Majesties the Kings of the Netherlands and Spain.
– The Queen will be at Royal Ascot for the week.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Patron of the Built Environment Trust, will attend a Lecture at the Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, London. Later that day, as Patron of the Heritage of London Trust, he will visit Boston Manor House, Brentford.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Grand Prior of The Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem, will attend a dinner at the The Museum of the Order of St John, St John’s Gate, London.
– The Duke of Kent, in his capacity as Patron of Wigmore Hall, will attend the Leeds Lieder Gala Concert, London.
– The Earl of Wessex, as Patron of The Queen’s Club, will attend the Fever Tree Championships at The Queen’s Club, London.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Belgrade, Serbia.
– Ladies’ Day at Royal Ascot.
– The Duke of Gloucester as Deputy Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps, will attend the Conductors’ Parchment Ceremony at The Princess Royal Barracks, Camberley, Surrey.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Honorary Air Commodore, No 501 (County of Gloucester) Logistics Support Squadron, will attend the 90th Anniversary Parade in Gloucester, followed by a reception at Gloucester Guildhall.
– The Princess Royal, Member of the International Olympic Committee and Chair, International Olympic Committee Members Election Commission, will attend the 134th International Olympic Committee Session, Lausanne, Switzerland.