– The Duke and Duchess of Sussex complete their final day of #RoyalVisitMorocco and will meet the King to complete their trip.
– The Duke of York will receive representatives from Greenwich Hospital and the Royal Hospital School at Buckingham Palace; Andrew is their patron.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor of the University of Bath, will unveil a portrait of the former Vice-Chancellor at the University of Bath. He will also visit The Virgil Building there.
– The Duke of York will receive the Service Sound and Vision Corporation at Buckingham Palace. He will also host the Teen Tech awards there, before hosting a dinner for Malaria No More as their patron.
– The Earl of Wessex, patron of the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, will attend a Centre Stage Supporters’ Reception at The Stafford Hotel, London. Prince Edward will also attend a reception at St James’s Palace for young people who have reached the Gold Standard in the Award; he is a Trustee for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit Gordano School, Bristol; the Fashion Museum at Bath; The Radstock Museum, Radstock.
– The Princess Royal, patron of Learning and Work Institute, will attend a Youth Commission at Toynbee Hall, London. She will later will attend the Annual City Food Lecture at Guildhall, London, as Past Master of The Worshipful Company of Butchers, and attend an Emergency Ultrasound Study Day as patron of The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, at Octavia House.
– The Earl of Wessex, Trustee for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a reception at St James’s Palace for young people who have reached the Gold Standard in the Award.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative Conference at Wilton Park, Steyning, West Sussex.
– The Princess Royal will attend a Researcher Showcase at Glasgow Science Centre, as patron of Medical Research Scotland, and attend a ‘Cardiovascular Disease’ Task Force Report Launch Conference at the Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London; she is patron of the British Nutrition Foundation. As Chancellor of the University of Edinburgh, Princess Anne will hold a dinner at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will open the Greenham Common Trust Wing, West Berkshire Community Hospital, Thatcham, and officially open Carramar House, Thatcham.
– The Duke of Kent will visit 1st Battalion Scots Guards who are deployed as part of the UN peacekeeping mission in Cyprus. He is their colonel.
– Princess Alexandra will open the new North Block Building at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, as their patron.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit The Children’s Trust, Tadworth; Amber at Farm Place, Dorking, Surrey; and Silent Pool Distillers, Albury.
– The Princess Royal, President of the British Olympic Association, will attend Board Meetings in London. She will also attend a reception at XL Catlin in London, as president of RedR UK.
– The Earl of Wessex, an Honorary Member of The Incorporation of Coopers of Glasgow, will attend the Annual Choosing Dinner at The Trades Hall of Glasgow, as well as The Earl of Wessex Awards Ceremony there. As Vice Patron of The Commonwealth Games Federation, Prince will attend the European Indoor Athletics Championships at Glasgow Emirates Arena, and visit St Andrew’s Secondary School and The High School of Glasgow on DofE business.
– The Princess Royal, patron of The Horse Trust, will attend an ‘Equine Health and Wellbeing’ Conference at The Horse Trust in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire. Anne is to visit Globe-Trotter Suitcase Factory in Hoddesdon, Herts, as president of the UK Fashion and Textile Association.