After a busy weekend with Trooping the Colour, the engagements continue to pile up for the Royals. This week, we will see The Duchess of Sussex undertake a visit to Cheshire alongside Her Majesty.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of Caring for Life, will visit Crag House Farm, Cookridge, Leeds; Sophie will also visit Leeds Children’s Hospital at Leeds General Infirmary, and in the evening attend a dinner at Harewood House in her role as the children’s hospital’s patron.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the British Nutrition Foundation, will launch the Sixth British Nutrition Foundation Healthy Eating Week for Schools, Three Ways School, Bath, Somerset.
– The Duke of Gloucester, joint patron of Thames Landscape Strategy, will attend the Annual Summer Garden Party at the Orangery, Kew Gardens.
– The Duke of Kent, patron of the London Philharmonic Orchestra will attend a Gala evening, Guildhall, London.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the National Service of Commemoration for the 1100th Anniversary of the death of Aethelfaed, Lady of Mercians at St Editha’s Church, Tamworth, and attend a reception at Tamworth Castle; as trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Prince Edward will visit Sunseeker International, Poole, Dorse, and attend a dinner at Brownsea Castle.
– The Princess Royal will attend a lunch at Benenden School, Cranbook, Kent, and open the 6th Form centre to mark its 500th anniversary; visit Enfield Youth Offending Unit as patron of the Restorative Justice Council.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Coburn Engineering, Romford, Essex; Langtons House, Hornchurch, Essex; Sapphire Ice and Leisure Centre, Romford.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will visit The Hyde Real Tennis Club in Waldith, Dorset, in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018; Edward will also visit Canford School in Wimborne, where he will attend a dinner.
– The Countess of Wessex, Patron of Stoll, will open the Centenary Lodge in Aldershot.
– The Princess Royal, patron of Townswomen’s Guilds, will attend the Annual General Meeting in Brighton Dome; as Prime Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company, will attend the Wardens’ Strategy Meeting and Capon Dinner at Fishmongers’ Hall; will attend a Summer Tea Party at Apothecaries’ Hall in London as Patron of Save the Children UK.
– Princess Alexandra will visit Katharine House Hospice, Stafford; will open the Dorothy Terry House, Worcestershire; The Queen’s cousin will also visit the Royal Star and Garter Home in Solihull.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Claycots School in Slough and Kerith Community Church in Bracknell, Berkshire.
14 June 2018
– Her Majesty The Queen will visit Cheshire, accompanied by The Duchess of Sussex; the royal ladies will officially open the Mersey Gateway Bridge at Catalyst Science Discovery Centre; will officially open Storyhouse, Hunter Street; will attend a lunch at Chester Town Hall.
– The Duke of Cambridge, President, will attend a dinner to thank supporters of the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity at Buckingham Palace.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, will visit Canford Real Tennis and Squash Club, Wimborne, Dorset, in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018.
– The Princess Royal, Prime Warden, The Fishmongers’ Company, will Chair the Committee of Wardens Meeting and Court Meeting at Fishmongers’ Hall; will attend the Annual Council Meeting, Annual Lecture and Dinner at St George’s House, Windsor Castle, as Trust of Council, St George’s House.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend the St George’s House Annual Lecture in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle; Princess Alexandra will also be in attendance.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award and The Countess of Wessex, Global Ambassador, will hold a World Fellowship Anniversary Dinner at Windsor Castle.
– The Princess Royal, President of the UK Fashion and Textile Association, will visit Alfred Brown Worsted Mills Limited in Leeds; will Tarte and Berry Bakery at the Springfield Commercial Centre in Pudsey; as Commandant-in-Chief, First Aid Nursing Yeomanry (Princess Royal’s Volunteer Corps), will attend a Reception at Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Patron, Heritage of London Trust, will attend a Lecture entitled: “2000 Years of History: The World’s Cultural Capital”, followed by a Luncheon at Burlington House, London, W1.